I’ve self-published all three of my books and greatly enjoy coaching folks on that process. There’s a lot I’ve learned along the way and lots to share from processes & particulars. No matter where you see yourself on the writing continuum, Newbie to Seasoned, I’m here for you.
Some of the things I work with folks on are answering the following questions:
- What is the purpose of your project and why are you the one to share it?
- What kind of audience are you trying to reach?
- Tell me about the current reach of your words–Website? Social Media? Email lists?
- How do you want to communicate your thoughts? A book? A blogpost? A free offering to subscribers?
Some of the things IN PARTICULAR we look at are…
- WHAT you have to say–Your Message
- HOW you want to say it–The Mechanics
- WHEN and WHERE you want to share it – The Method
Consulting Fees vary depending on the project:
- Self-Publishing Consultation — $1000 Includes but is not limited to: Resources & Recommendations for Book Designers, Cover Creators, Marketing & Launch Plans, Building an audience for your Book
- Writing Project Review–$450 A look at your writing project–feedback on Voice, Vision & View, i.e. Continuity, Clarity & a Cohesive Idea
- Website Review — $400 – An overview of your site’s features and input on changes
- Book Proposals — $450 – A thorough walk through the process including a Book Proposal template, back and forth edits and a final product
These projects are on a case-by-case basis, depending on word count:
- Rough Drafts/Outlines
- Content Editing—What does your work say?
- Copy Editing—Mechanics—What does it look like?
- Works in Progress