Do you need a Cheerleader and Coach for your writing project?
I can help with everything from blogging to books and all the work in between. I’ve spent over ten years writing online as well as leading writing retreats, publishing three books and finding a home for various poetry and essays both in print and online.
I’ve learned a lot along the way and would love to pass that on to others. Every Consulting Plan is tailor-made for each writers’ needs because no two projects are alike!
Some favorite topics I coach writers on are:
- Spiffing up websites-What Features you Need & Why
- Book Proposals-Developmental Editing & Fine-Tuning
- How to Use Social Media–Facebook, Instagram & Twitter–to Find Your Readers
- Works-in-Progress–Big Picture assessment, Developmental Editing & Fine-Tuning
- Coaching for the self-publishing journey
FEES vary depending on the project. I ordinarily charge by the project, but hourly rates can be used on a case-by-case basis. My hourly rate is $50/hour, the average for members of the EFA.
All work is custom-tailored for each client, whether hourly or by the project and can vary greatly. Some examples are below:
- Copy Editing and/or Line Editing–Per Project (see above)
- Social Media Coaching & Consult–$400
- Self-Publishing Consultation — $500
- Includes but is not limited to:
- 20 Steps to Publishing Your Book
- Resources & Recommendations for Book Designers
- Cover Creators
- Book Marketing & Launch Plans
- Building an Audience for your Book
- Writing Project Review–$450 Feedback on Continuity, Clarity & A Cohesive Idea
- Website Review — $450 – An overview of your site’s features and input on changes, what to include, where to begin and what to write
- Book Proposals — $450 – A thorough walk through the process including a Book Proposal template, back and forth edits and a final product