Each of our weekly ‘walks’ (which is why I chose the pathway photo above) will be reviewing 4 or 5 verses at a time (maybe more, maybe less), asking questions, defining words, and shining light on some of the gems I’ve discovered.
Bakers Seeds is open on the counter–I am itching to get started.
What do you have to invest?
- Your time
- Your talents
- Your talk
- Your tithe (or offerings)
And righteousness looks like something–you can see its fruit. We should be kind, patient, forgiving, other-centered…(am I stepping on any toes here besides mine?) Those kernels of care will always yield a harvest of results.
And what about your talents and gifts? They been given to you to give away–to hold lightly, acknowledging the Father from whom they come and giving Him the glory when He works through you.
- What ‘seeds’ do you have to invest in someone else?
- Is it financial–that’s an exciting privilege to partner in God’s work that way. Tell us about it.
- v. 25 above says, ‘he is ever merciful and lendeth...’ That one’s hard–has God ever asked you to give away something without ever hoping to get it back? That’s how we should give–with empty, no-strings-attached hearts.
- Is it a talent—share with us! How has God been using you to bring him glory with your gifts?
- What about time? Are you giving it away at your child’s school, maybe in Sunday School, maybe helping a neighbor? There are a hundred small things to do with this precious commodity.
‘he forsaketh not his saints’–ever.
If you want to catch up with our first six weeks of looking at Psalm 37
“Through the Word through the Week”-2TWSquared-
you can click here.