Writing is the way I process the world, but one of the things I love doing the most is helping y o u r words find their way into the world.
I’m here to help–from blogging to books and everything in between. I’ve spent over ten years writing online as well as leading writing retreats, publishing three books and various poetry and essays in print and online.
Some topics I coach writers on are:
- Website Review–What Features You Need & Why (and Can People Find Them?)
- Book Proposals-Developmental Editing & Fine-Tuning
- Works-in-Progress–Big Picture Assessment, Developmental Editing & Fine-Tuning
- Self Publishing (my favorite!) What it is, How to Do it Right and Where to Find the Help you Need (Details below).
- Platform–Your Website and Email List: Where to Begin
FEES vary depending on the project. I ordinarily charge by the project, but hourly rates can be used on a case-by-case basis at $50/hour, the average for members of the EFA.
- Self-Publishing Consultation from Start to Book Launch
Includes but is not limited to:
20 Steps to Publishing Your Book
Resources & Recommendations for Book Designers
Book Marketing & Launch Plans
Building an Audience for your Book, aka Marketing and much, much more!
If you’d like to chat about your Big Idea, I’m here for you. Fill out the contact form below and let’s connect to brainstorm a path forward!
Initial Consult Calls are done over Zoom or on the phone. Fee is $125.00
In the meantime… For a FREE DOWNLOAD OF
Five Things to Consider Before You Write That Book
JUST CLICK HERE
See what others have said about working together. Click HERE
3 thoughts on “WRITING MIDWIFE”
Great skills to offer and the heart to match. Love the way you’ve laid out your page. If you post it, they will come . . .
What a lovely unveiling! Say, would you consider working with a series of novellas? Humor, with a side of mystery?
Congrats Jody! Lord willing, you would be perfect for my works in progress. This is perfect for you and us!