Writing is the way I process my days, but one of the things I love doing most is helping y o u r words find their way into the world.
Communicating information in a way that makes sense to readers is key to expressing who you are and what you know. I’m here to help you organize all the words–from websites to blogpost drafts to self-publishing. (My first two books were self-published. I learned a few things.)
Some of what I offer writers:
- Website Review–What Features You Need & Why (and Can People Find Them?)
- Book Proposals-Developmental Editing & Fine-Tuning
- Works-in-Progress–Big Picture Assessment, Developmental Editing & Fine-Tuning
- Self-Publishing (my favorite!) What it is, How to Do it Right and Where to Find the Help you Need (Details below).
- Platform Building–There’s more than Social Media to point people to your work!
- Much, much more!
FEES: I ordinarily charge by project, but hourly rates can be determined on a case-by-case basis at $30-50/hour, the average for members of the EFA depending on the work.
If you’d like to chat about your BIG IDEA, I’m here for you. Fill out the form below and let’s connect to brainstorm a path forward!
In the meantime… For a FREE DOWNLOAD OF
Five Things to Consider Before You Write That Book
JUST CLICK HERE
See what others have said about working together. Click HERE