My online work has appeared in these virtual spaces, for which I am eternally grateful:
- GRACE TABLE–What Forgiveness Tastes Like
- (in)Courage–On Starbuck’s Time
- BIBLE DUDE-What one of My Autistic Students Taught Me
- ALTARWORK-Fiction essay and a poem ‘Revelation’
- FOR JENNIFER DUKES LEE–‘Preapproved’–When your Pants are Too Tight
- MAKES YOU MOM-Loving the People Who Love our Children
- THE HIGH CALLING-On Social Justice
- LITERACY MUSING MONDAY--“How Books Saved Me”
- Guest Post for KEL ROHLF-SOUL PANTRY-“Parts of Speech, the Elmer’s Glue of Language”
- SHELOVES MAGAZINE–“Change Over Time (We Are Always Growing Up)”
- BARREN MAGAZINE (online)-–“After D”, a poem I wrote after a friends’ suicide
Work in Print
My first published poem ‘The Heart and What We Mean by It”–will be in Vol 6.1 of the St. Katherine Review, you can order digital copies here. September also brings the second edition of iola magazine, ‘Bloom’, which features my poem ‘Revelation. You can order copies here.
Several years ago I had the privilege of contributing to “Bombshells-War Stories and Poems by Women on the Homefront” edited by Missy Martin, where a piece I wrote about my nephew Jeremy was included. I was honored to tell his story about joining the Marines.