When I began this blog I purposely named it Three Way Light because light has three properties:
it warms up cold places, it reveals what is hidden and it shines and reflects on what is seen.
I also have been purposeful about using this space to be a small voice for truth here in the blogosphere.
So today I want to shine light on the scourge of our lifetime–the prevalence of sex slave trafficking and its presence in cities like mine all over the country.
I attended an event last night featuring the film ‘Rape for Profit’, a gritty recording by two young Christian men committed to doing something about exposing the sex trade in Seattle. But it could be in any city–Phoenix, Albuquerque, LA, Memphis, Las Vegas.
Selling human bodies is happening everywhere.
Here are some frightful statistics:
- International Justice Mission Worldwide
- A21 — Christine Caine–Hillsong Church
- REST Ministry–Seattle, WA
- Rape for Profit film–pray for producers–Eric Esau and Jason Pamer
- Arts Aftercare–Art Therapy
- Don’t Sell Bodies–Jada Pinkett Smith