- like a balm, healing my soul
- like a bell, resonating with my spirit
- like a song, a melody and rhyme just for me
- like an anchor, holding me in place
- like a bridge making a way across from where I am to where God is
- like a fragrant perfume, drawing me to Him.
I love studying God’s Word, but I need help. And encouragement. Beth Moore’s Bible Studies do that. Our women’s group is going through ‘Children of the Day’ (I and II Thessalonians) right now and the words and Spirit are fresher than they’ve ever been.
This week Beth challenged us to write a letter to a friend, conveying in a paragraph what Scripture has meant to us personally.
Here’s what flowed from my pen(cil):
Why do I love God’s Word? Because it is….
Those are just a few reasons why.
How about you–what do you love about God’s Word?
Linking with Kelli for Unforced Rhythms this week,
and with the Soli Deo Sisters. Come read on over there!